Beautician, Managing Director
- Born in St. Gallen
- Registered beautician with specialisation in medical treatments
- Examiner for vocational certificates
- My personal beauty tip: Treat yourself to a body exfoliation treatment a few days before basking in the sun or going on holidays. Removing dead skin cells from your body will lead to an even and consistent tan and unattractive spots will be a thing of the past.
- My favourite product: La Mer The Replenishing Oil Exfoliator
Registered beautician and certified specialist for medical foot care
- Born in Vaduz
- Registered beautician and certified specialist for medical foot care
- My personal beauty tip: Fill up a tub with water at a temperature of 37°C and sprinkle three drops of mint or rosemary oil into it. This foot bath will revive your feet and reduce further sweating.
- My favourite product: Gehwol med Lipidro Creme with urea
Beautician, Medical Pedicurist
- Born in Grabs
- Trained beautician and medical pedicurist
- My personal beauty tip: In case of eye swelling I recommend sleeping on your back. This allows the lymphatic fluid to be removed overnight and reduces swelling around the eyes.
- My favourite product: Cellcosmet Cellular Eye Contour Cream